Alright I need to go back to June for a minute. CJ took a swimming class. I of coarse had to be in the water with him so ignore what I look like. Oh how I love swimming pictures. We had a great time. Thank you to my friend Clarissa who came and took some pictures for me so here they are...
I had to add this picture because almost ever time I would tell him it was time to get ready for Swim lessons he would grab my suit and try and put it on. I finally got a picture of him with my suit on. Crazy boy!
Waiting for lessons to begin.
He did great floating on his back and kicking. He loved the kicking. He would laugh so hard when his splashes would get my face! When we got close to the wall we had to flip them over and let them grab the wall...this is what I am about to do, reminding him to hold his breathe and grab the wall. The next pso proud!icture is what he looked like when he had reach the wall. He loved it and was so pround of himself! I have to admit that I was prety proud of him too.




2 comments:
I love the one of C wearing your suit! That's so funny!
he is so stinking cute.
Post a Comment