CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yippee

Many of you know that when it comes to my nieces and nephews I am a bit of lets say a proud aunt. I was blessed with another niece yesterday morning. Her name is Miranda Ray. I guessed that she would weigh 6lbs 11 ounces and be 19inches long....however she weighed 6lbs 8ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Not a bad guess and I am glad she is smaller since I won't see her until March! At any rate she is absolutely adorable. She is just an hour old in this picture! ( still a bit swollen from delivery)


Congratulations to Shaun & Cynthia. Also a congratulations to Katie...you will be a great big sister and to Miranda welcome to the family you are already loved so much!!!

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Sounds like she is a little and long thing! 20.5 in is a fairly long length! Especially for her little weight!

Samantha said...

Oh, how precious! I'm so happy for them!

P.S. I loved the comment above! I still think it's hilarious that Hollie was 21 inches long. Who knew the hobbits would spawn a long one. :O)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey i want to invite you and josh to our sealing but i dont have you number i think i emailed you mine so call me if you can if you dont have my number let me know on my blog k. its going to be dec 23rd