CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween 08

It has taken me a while but I am doing this before Thanksgiving so I am still good right?

We or should I say I wanted to start a tradition where we all picked out our own pumpkins. So we found a place to go and were on our way. He was really nervous until he saw....WOW pumpkins...lots of pumpkins... He wanted to find a "baby" pumpkin for himself. Which of coarse meant that Dad would get a "Daddy" one and Mommy a "mommy" one.




It was so much fun when he started pointing out each kind of pumpkin. His excitement level was now raised and he was ready for the hunt! Here is what we found.

Notice that his nose was plugged in most of these pictures...He hated the smell of the near by cows. He kept telling us..."cows stinky, cows stinky!" He refused to unplug his nose. I am amazed I caught on shot of him with out him plugging his little nose! He had a great time carving his pumpkin too. I guess I will have to have a part two because blogger won't let me add any more pictures right now....stay tuned for carving and Trick or Treating pictures!

6 comments:

Gifford Family said...

CJis so stinkin cute! I bet it was fun to go pick out your own pumpkins. I should do that with my kids next year, great idea.

Bekah and Lance said...

I agree with CJ, I hate the smell of stinky cows!!

Julie N. said...

What a fun tradition! And such cute pics!

Samantha said...

So, so cute! I love that last one!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

so how was the wedding?

Brian Adair Fam said...

Those are some great pumpkins! I love all of the pics. CJ wouldn't like to go to church with us then, because whenever we walk out to our car after church it smells like the dairy a few miles away from it. Paige and Austin are often commenting on the "stinky cow" smell also!! :0)