CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tags

Okay to all of you that have tagged me lately here I am going to try and get them done in one post...hope I don't over load or bore you with too much information....

6 Quirky Things about Me
1. I have to make sure at that all of CJ's toys have the correct parts in the correct place. Seriously I think this might be a sickness....once I couldn't find one of the giraffes for his Noah's ark and it about sent me over the edge. CJ would tell him he that it was okay that he was lost and Josh said it would turn up but I worried about this little toy animal for a couple days until it finally turned up...then I felt like I could have a restful nights sleep.
2. I have learned to be a bit more relaxed with this one but I have a certain way to put cups in the dish washer. I have been known to reload it after people...exspecially when Josh does it. Shhhh don't tell him or he may never load the dish washer again.

3. I hate to have smelly feet, or dirty feet. I think I should buy stock in Costco baby wipes...I wipe my feet so often with them. After CJ is out of diaper I plan on still buying wipes because I use them not only on my feet but many other things. work great on base boards!

4. I like to thin of what if questions or how is this....for instance like how is toilet paper made? Why are dill pickles called dill pickles and not sour pickles....after all sweet pickles are just that sweet pickles.

5. It drives me crazy to find clothes that I folded unfold in the drawer. I have often refolded clothes at strange times just because it bugs me so bad. However with a two year around I am learning that he is winning this one!

6. I love to make weird faces at my son and hubby. The thing is that I have to get real close to their face and just start making the faces until they realize it. I do this just to see what reaction I will get.

One Word
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brownish
4. Your mother? Missed!!
5. Your father? Irreplaceable
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? uneventful
8. Your dream/goal? CJ
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? unhappy
15. One of your wish-list items? Cruise
16. Where you grew up? Idaho
17. The last thing you did? Blogs
18. What are you wearing?Pajamas
19. Your TV? Josh's
20. Your pet? Dog
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? Reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store?Roberts
27. Your summer? Busy
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

Alright that is enough for now...I am still behind a bit but I will catch up one day!

7 comments:

provobaileys said...

nice to see your blog too. You are not alone I hate missing parts to toys, although with more kids I worry less or have less time to spend finding them. I once spent a whole week looking for a missing puzzle piece. Which is better still i think than Anjeanette who once looked through two week old trash to find a missing doll to the new doll house her girls got for Christmas. With permission can I add you to my contacts. Good I take that for a yes.

Kris said...

I love to learn more about you. I have some obsessions like those.

The Anderson's said...

Oh I have missed you! I couldnt wait to tell you that Brooke is just as obsessive obout the whole toy thing but she beat me to it! I only did that one time! Your little guy is so cute I cant wait to get to know him! Next to in person, I still think there is no better way than a blog! I am so glad you found me!

Janielle Nelson said...

CJ is so stinking cute!!! Time has just flown by, I can't believe it. Hey you can check out Tyler's awesome cake if you look at my older posts. I am so glad to be in touch with you.

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey tammy, i found your blog on all the other families blogs. your boy is so cute. are you guys still in utah? we live in orem. we should get together sometime. come check out our blog too.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I did not know some of these things about you so it was really fun to read and learn more about you!! Hey are coming up for Chris's wedding? I'm just wondering because I need to give you costumes back to you. Thank you so so much for letting me borrow them. I loved it and Syd looked so cute. Hey I want to see pics of you halloween adventures. Love ya!!

Julie N. said...

Yeah! It was so fun learning more about you! I can get the same way about the dishwasher. I'm also excited for you that you've started Potty Training. I can't wait to do done with diaper changes and seem to be more like a wrestling match!