So CJ had been doing a great job...he spent the night at his cousins house a couple weekends ago and after that his struggle to go poop in the potty was over. He was so proud of himself...almost every time he goes potty now he goes both pee and poop...crazy we should have sent him to Andrew and Jen's a long time ago. Who knew it was that simply. However, I haven't even thought about teaching him to wipe his own little bum because I am not sure that I am ready for that. Not to mention the the kid is only two, would he get the concept and the thought of what could happen when he does it just grosses me out. Well, to my surprise CJ has decided that he is big enough to do this now.
Yes, my thought of he is only two has been proven wrong but my thought of how gross it will be was right on. Definitely not a moment for the camera to be brought out. Wiping down the toilet and his little hands, and finally saying forget it get in the shower and we were done until the next time. Though the next time wasn't as bad as the first still not pleasant. Too all of you that have live through this you are one of my heroes and to those that haven't experienced it yet....I am sorry. Get a mask and just know that it could be a smelly mess!
At any rate we are proud of our little guy, even if he is messy at times! Maybe by the end of January he will have the whole process down!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Potty training ---POOP--no photos taken!!
Posted by Tammy at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Way to go CJ - Kristian has got it I think. After the first couple times of pop in the underware I said no more. When he would tell me he needed to poop, I took his underware off and made him run around naked. We had the potty in the livingroom so he could sit when every he needed. He finally got it. Last night he even insisted on going to bed in underware instead of a diaper! He was dry this morning! YEA
Congrats to you both! That is one of the hardest things to do! Ivy by far was my hardest to potty train. Good luck, hope it continues to go well.
Wow, What a fun time you must have to be potty-training your little man. I really think you are such a trooper to go through that. I really think that you are an amazing person. Thanks for the posts on our blog, you are such a good friend.
Merry Christmas to your family. I hope you guys are doing well. I love reading your blog.
Congratulations!!!
Potty training is a nightmare. It does happen and you never have to potty train him again! Hey I need your address for christmas cards! e-mail me okay! aanderson606@hotmail.com
Hello there. Congratulations on the potty training, that is always a fun and adventurous step to take. I am glad that he is doing so well, but not surprising with an amazing mother like you.
Thanks for keeping in touch with us - I love reading your comments on my blog - you have been tagged!
I crashed your blog from my niece Tosha's. Hope you don't mind. I used to make my kids use diaper wipes instead of toilet paper when they were learning to wipe on their own. The clean up wasn't as bad.
Post a Comment