RULES
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright Nikki here we go...I hope noone gets to bored!
1. My favorite holiday choc treat are the milk choc oranges...so yummy!
2. I love to squeeze ear lobs. Don't worry I usually only do this to Josh and sometimes CJ. Not sure why but I do...strange I know.
3. My favorite cleaning job use to be the bathroom until CJ reached potty training....now I am not so sure I will ever like it again. Maybe because it is a several times on most days job now?
4. My new favorite thing is to say words that my son thinks are "bad" words so I can hear him say..."Hey Don't say that bad word!" For instance he says crap is a bad word....so this is the conversation... Mom or Dad says, "oh crap" Then CJ will say "Hey don't say that bad word." We then reply "what bad word" and he say " Shraaap" It cracks us up everytime. Seriously when you see us next I will have to demonstrate it...words dont' come close to how funny he is!
5. I suck at guitar hero
6. I never thought I would enjoy fanstay football so much...I guess it help that this year has been the best...I am the only girl on the league and I have been in first place almost all year. Super bowl for opur league is this year. Bummer part is that I may have to beat my hubby for first place?
7. I am using the poor inasent Frosty the Snowman that CJ is for some reason scared of this year to keep him away from the gifts under the tree. Not so nice am I
Alright I tag Jami, Tosha, Wendy Jo, Kandra, Heather, Jill, and Kate
Friday, December 19, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Tammy at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why must thou tag me? I am so boring and do not really have anything to post that would interest anyone. However, since you went to the trouble of tagging me and making it public to everyone. I will do it, but I just want you to know it's your own bordom you're creating. :o)
I love it, I love getting to know you better! I too suck at Guitar Hero! Unfortunately I also suck at Fantasy Football! Good luck I hope you win :)
Hey - I added your blog - I feel so smart!! jk
have a fantabulous Christmas!!
Post a Comment