CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally Pictures

The last few days have been low key. Wednesday we unpacked, relaxed and visited.Thursday and Friday we were just hanging out at the house. Today Cynthia and I did some errands while Shaun watch the little ones. Tonight we went out to eat! Cynthia has already made some great things for dinner. It will be fun to bring home new recipes! Here are some pictures of the morning we came out.
CJ loved looking around at everything. He kept telling us that he wanted to get on the plane. He was so patient , especially considering it was a little before 6am!

This is in Denver waiting to get onto our connecting flight. He was so excited to see the plane that we were going to get on.

Chillin on the airplane. He loved looking out the window and would say things like, Wow the mountains are way down there and look mama we are high in the air!

This is how CJ left the airport in St Paul. He loved his new ride! So funny!The flowers he holding are ones he saw in the aiport and asked if he could get one for Aunt Cynthia because she was picking him up! Which was totally his idea with no help from me!

Cynthia had to go back to work on Thursday, so it was our first day here with just Miranda. We had a good time. Miranda is an angel baby. She hardly cries. She is so happy and bright eyed most of the time. CJ loves being able to be by Miranda. He sits at looks at her with the biggest smile and just talks to her while holding her tiny hands. He likes to give kisses too. So cute!

Baby Miranda!

A storm came through Thursday.I was amazed at how much snow they got in such a short amount of time. I guess that was one thing I had blocked out of my memory from the time I lived here. It is much colder here too. While Shaun was snow blowing the driveway, CJ wanted to be outside but the cold wind and the noise of the snow blower made his time outside short.

CJ and Uncle Shaun

Trying to be a big helper!

There was a visit from the Spanish speaking Elders this week and CJ was so cute....he looked at me and said. "Mama look them like Uncle Jesse!" He was so excited. I think there was part of him that thought Uncle Jesse was going to walk in behind him. The elders we good with him, and played for a few minutes. CJ had fun showing him all of his star wars guys. Before they left he had to take a picture to show Uncle Jesse!Hope you like the picture Uncle Jesse!

As you can see we are having a great time. We love being here but with miss are crazy Daddy! CJ loves the picture below that I took the night before we left, and though I am risking my life by putting it on...honey remember you love me! I want to show you what make CJ happy when he is missing his daddy which had been a lot today!

Hope you still love me honey! I love you! Thanks for making us laugh. You are one in a trillion. We miss you and will see you in 20 days! CJ says that funny daddy!

3 comments:

Julie N. said...

Wow! looks like tons of fun. I love the picture of CJ kissing the baby. It's so sweet! Have fun!

Gifford Family said...

Cute Cute pics! I too love the one of CJ kissing Miranda. By the way Hardware Ranch is in Hyrum, UT.

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

oh fun! i havent seen saun in a long time.