CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a Party

After knowing a couple people that sells Usborne Books...I have finally gotten around to having a party! I know I have talked to some of you but for those that I haven't talked to yet I want to let you know that my party is next Thursday the 28Th of May! It will be at my home starting at 7pm. Since many of you live further away there is also an eshow that has been set up for me. The website is www.ubah.com/HOS144317

You can view the books and place an order right on the website and the books will ship directly to you! They haveso many great books for all ages and reading levels! A couple of my favorite are called There's a mouse around the house, it cost 10.99. It has a little mouse that you put in and out of slits in the book that teaches that you read from left to right. Another one I love it called Farmyard Tales. It is a collection of 20 stories in one book. It also comes with a CD and a ribbon attached to mark your place. It cost is 24.99.

The eshow ends on June 2ND at 11:59 pm. If you are interested great and if not that is great too. I just wanted to let everyone know. If you are interested and need direction to my home or have any questions let me know!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Tammy meant to say the 28th of May :)

mrs. jar said...

Tammy!!! I just rememebered that you called yesterday about the ward list!!! I will call you tomorrow AM. Also, I just wanted to let you know that you have your party listed as June 28th, and I am guessing it supposed to be May 28th. ;) I would LOVE if it was already the end of June! Thanks again for yesterday. You are so great. Muwahhh!!

Tammy said...

Thanks Sarah and Heather...I guess I was wishing it was teh end of June!

provobaileys said...

I am going to check this out

R&J Peterson Family said...

hello there sorry that i didnt get you my new cell phone number i will email it to you. things are going good for us and zackery is doing good.