Only 18 more days until our birth mom deliveries our little guy! I am feeling bad for her because she has had labor stopped once and he is in the birth canal as far as he can go. Which she tells me is very uncomfortable. She has a doctors appointment on Friday, may he will come earlier but I am guessing since I suck in the patience department it will stay scheduled for the 20Th. We are all getting so excited to meet him, hold and cuddle him and be able to be with him. I am not sure I could handle being pregnant for nine months. The route of adoption has had a wait period much longest than nine months but I am telling you this time around having more time to prepare for this one than we did with CJ is a blessing and a curse! Right now I am thinking, CJ's time frame from knowing we were getting him to bringing him home was so much better. (6 days ) Oh well, I will survive the next 18 days I am sure. I just can't wait to see Josh hold him and see CJ as he becomes a big brother.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh my gosh that is so exciting! rory and i need to come see you guys for reals this time!
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys! Especially for CJ! I bet he is so happy to be a big brother. Keep us updated :)
We are so very excited for you Tammy! Can't wait for the pics!
Yah for you guys. January 20th is Claire's Birthday and Mitch's little guy Noah's. That is a long time to wait but I vote he share's his birthday. We could have a big birthday party sometime. Good luck waiting. It is miserable weather you are the birth mom or you.
i am so excited for you!!! miss ya!!
Can't wait to meet little Josh too!!
keep us posted. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see some pictures and hear all about it.
Hi Tammie,
I had no idea it was this close! I've been meaning to chat with you, but we've had a little scare in our home lately, and I'll fill you in later. I've just found your blog and it's so cute. I've just started one of my own, but I don't know how to do much of anything. Just wanted you to know that I love you and was thinking about you today. I'll see you soon!
~Angie
Post a Comment