Alright before you all get to upset I said our newest addition not new baby! ( I know I know) This is what I got Josh for Christmas. I was finally able to get his picture. Here's Max! He has such a great temperament, and is so sweet with CJ. Josh loves to wrestle with him and CJ loves to play with him even if Max loves to bite his ears! I will love him even more once he is out of the puppy stage of peeing on my floors, and chewing on everything. I may be crazy for giving Josh this puppy and getting a newborn soon after! Oh well we love Max and are happy is part of our family!
CJ was so funny...he asked us what color his baby's room was, I said you tell me. He said it is blue on top and black on the bottom. We said no it is brown on the bottom and he said no mama it looks like me see, it's black! Both correct and in correct! He is funny!
CJ saw a commercial for Build a Bear and asked if he could make an animal for his baby...how sweet is that. He thought of it all by himself so of coarse I said yes and her he is The Bear in which he named Baby Sharktank! Makes sense since that is what he says his baby brother is going to be named!
It is a really good thing that we leave on Tuesday to go up to Idaho, for the baby to be born. We are all so excited and can't wait to meet our little guy. We have so much gratitude to our birth mom for all of her decisions and putting up with all the uncomfortable moments in the last few months! Stephanie you are a blessing and an amazing woman!
4 comments:
So cute... The dog and the room :) I am excited to hear about the baby... Let us know. Good luck in Idaho.
so im so excited for you guys. i cant wait to come meet josh, cj and the new baby!!!
I love the puppy! We will have to take them for walks together! (molly, max and the babies).
and oh teh room is so so cute!!! I love it! I can't wait for him to get here! It's so exciting!!!
The baby's room and Max are both so cute!! We're so excited for you guys!! If you are able to, please stop by so we can see you and your sweet new baby boy!! Let us know. Do you know what you're going to name him yet? Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment