First let me say i am sorry I don't have pictures, I can't figure out how to get them to download to the laptop...hopefully Josh will be able to help me tomorrow!
He is here! Ethan Reed arrived at 12:39 pm on Jan. 20th. The doctors kept saying he would be pushing 10 pounds, however he weighed in at 6 pound 11 ounces, and was 19 3/4 inches. He had to get a little oxygen to get his level from 87-88 up over 90 where they like it. After a little oxygen he kept his levels where they should be!! Stephanie our birth mom is doing great. She already refers to us as mom and dad. we are so grateful to her and are blessed to have her in our lives!
He is of coarse perfect! He is a pretty content at all time. He is so adorable and we can't believe how little he is! CJ love LOVE LOVES him. He has feed him his bottle and given him binkie. It is so cute! The hospital has given us a room so I can be here all night with him. Josh took C and went back to my brother's house. I walked them down the hallway and then said good bye. CJ said Mama where are you going to sleep? When I told him that I would be staying at the hospital with Ethan he broke down and sobbed, saying I want my baby brother to come home. Talk about breaking my heart. Josh said he cried the whole way back to my brother's house. Poor little guy!
Again I am sorry I can't get pictures on here! Hopefully tomorrow but if not then Friday for sure when he is released! I better get myself to sleep before this little guy to ready to get up again!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Ethan Reed has arrived
Posted by Tammy at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sooo super happy that he is here and healthy! I CANNOT wait to see this little miracle. I love you! Enjoy your time with your sweet little bundle of love.
Congratulations!!! How exciting. I am so happy that everything went well. That is really nice that the hospital is willing to accomodate you. Wow!!! I can't wait to see him, post pictures soon!
Congratulations!! We are so happy and excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see pictures of your perfect little family. We love you guys and congrats!! Keep us updated!
Yeaaaa Tammy I'm so excited for you guys, congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment