CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pictures

Ethan Reed


what do you think? I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Update today is that Ethan now weighs 6'8, is so content most all times, definitely has pooping down, has had his eyes open more today and he slept from 3:30am to 6:45 am! Awesome!

18 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

How cute! I just bought that same puppy sleeper for Carter. They can be twiners now. :)

Julie N. said...

He is adorable! Those are good hospital pics and I love the one of CJ holding him. Enjoy your cutie!

Mandalynn said...

Yay!! He's so cute. Congratulations. Can't wait to see him in person.

Gifford Family said...

What a darling. Look at how cute CJ's face is in that last picture... definately a proud brother.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Congratulations!! Ethan is so cute!! I LOVE the picture of CJ holding Ethan! I'm glad everything is going well and that Ethan is doing well. Keep the pictures coming! :0)

Laurie said...

Soooooooo cute! Nothing like a brand new sweet lil' one! Congratulations! He's beautiful. gotta love a three hour sleeping stretch too!
Love you guys!

Amber Bjarnson said...

He is soooo beautiiful and i love cj's excitement of holding his brother.

mrs. jar said...

oh my goodness, Tammy and Josh! He is beautiful!! And look and CJ with him! I LOVE it! We are so happy for you, our friends! We love you and hope you are able to enjoy this special time together!

Johnstun Fam said...

so so cute!!!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so beautiful! I'm getting a little emotional just looking at his pictures! Can't wait to hold him! You must be on cloud 9. Hope everything is going well. Can't wait 'til you guys get home. Tell CJ he looks like he's going to be a great big brother. Sending love...
Angie

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

he is so cute. cj looks so happy holding him. i cant wait to hold the little guy if i ever make it up to your place

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Congratulations to you and Josh, and especially CJ. I bet he is so excited to have a little brother. Love you guys so much. Hope we get to see you guys sometime soon.

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

He is such a handsome lil man! Hopefully you'll have a happy to help big brother... CJ looks like he'll be one! Congrats!!

mityhike said...

Oh, what a perfectly beautiful baby. I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations, Tam, Josh & CJ! Ethan, you couldn't belong to a better family!

Nicki said...

It seems a little unfair that I am still waiting for my little one - I am pretty sure I found out before you did. I am so very excited for you and your growing little family. CJ will be a wonderful big brother. Congratulations!

Jill said...

Congrats! He is adorable! We are so excited for you and your family:) No sleep for you! Love ya!

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats. he is beautiful and it looks like big brother is pretty happy about him.

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Congratulations! That's one cute baby and one cute big brother! =)