CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update

We found out today that the Idaho side of everything has cleared. So all we need to do is wait for Utah to give their approval and we can come home! We are so excited to bring our boys home! Hopefully, Utah gets it done today since government offices are closed on Fridays! We will keep you posted on our arrival home! WE can't wait, there truly is no better place than home. Here are some more pictures to hold you over until we get home.



CJ sleeping with Bear his horse!

Our wide awake "Sharktank" as CJ calls him

This picture gives you an idea of how tiny Ethan really is!

CJ is so proud to have his baby brother. He loves to hold him and help feed him. Still won't agree to help with changing his diapers though!

14 comments:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Tammy he is perfect! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you get to bring him soon! CJ looks so proud it is adorable!

Kris said...

He is a cutie. Bob wont help with diapers either, I don't know why. It looks like CJ is in heaven.

Samantha said...

There is nothing like a newborn! Can't wait to see him in person!

provobaileys said...

Hope that you get home this weekend. Your boys are beautiful, esp Ethan and he is tiny.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

He is perfect. Such a good looking little guy. Ethan is so precious and Cj is of course such a handsome little guy! I hope things hurry fast for you and get to go home soon!! I can't wait to meet little Ethan. Love you guys!

Lisa said...

We are so excited for you guys. He is such a sweet little boy. I'm glad all is going well for you. Good luck with the paperwork clearing. We know all about that yucky interstate stuff. Hurry up and wait is the usual game with papwerwork for the government. Take care, and give them both lots of hugs and kisses.

Johnstun Fam said...

oh my heck he is the cutest baby! I love that picture of his face! I can't wait to see you! i have a little something for the boys so let me know when your home. :) i will even bring ya some dinner :)

Julie N. said...

So cute! I love CJ's face in the last pic! Hopefully you get home soon.

Mason Family said...

He is adorable!!! We are so very excited for you! :) CJ looks so happy! Now, ya just need a girly girl to round things out. :)

Brian Adair Fam said...

Two very handsome boys, you have!! (Yoda, I sound like, I do. Sorry!) Seriously, we are so happy for you guys. CJ looks like he's in heaven with his little brother and Ethan is just absolutely perfect!! We can't wait to see you guys again. Let us know how things go! We love you guys!

Shaunna said...

Tammy - congratulations! He is beautiful. What a wonderful family you all make! Where in Idaho was Ethan born? I want to hear the whole story!

Angie said...

Is Ethan's little face just perfect or what? I love that wide awake picture. I'm so happy that you've been blessed with these little boys. They are so lucky too, to have you and Josh for parents. See you soon,
Angie

Amber Bjarnson said...

He is soooo adorable, i can't wait to meet him.

Kathy G said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you!!