There have been so many people tell me that I need to update, not only put on more pictures but more often. I will work on it. Last week Ethan got a cold so the begining of the week I spent most days holding him so he could breathe. Of course CJ and I ended up with it too. So we all went to the doctor, nothing that needed medicine, YEAH! We are all doing much better. The baby really is the only with a bit of it left. He however can lay down in his bed now. I will miss cuddling with him all night. Since my last post here are several of my favorite shots! Hope you enjoy my many picks....so hard to narrow it down!
Yawning!
Loves to give his Baby "Sharktank" kisses!
Anyone that has seen our ultrasound pictures understands this one!
A month old!
CJ asked if he could cuddle his baby one night! I love this picture! Priceless moment!
Star Trooper meets kitchen cook!
CJ loves legos and he build dinasours all the time, can you tell what type this one is?
Finally his second bath...Josh was at wortk when I gave him his first...too bad too because he cried the whole time! At least the second round he was quiet just very unsure of the whole thing. Now he cries when you take him out!
8 comments:
Tammy, he is adorable!!!!!!!!! And I LOVE that picture of CJ spooning with him. How precious! Everyone needs a big brother. Gracie just might have to borrow Ethan's. :) Glad you are all feeling better.
Yeah I love new pictures! I am so happy you all are feeling better. I hate this crap thats going around. ;) The boys look great, so cute! CJ is such a good brother. Tate can't wait to come play! LOveya!
So cute! Can't wait to meet him! Hopefully soon! Check your email.... :)
He is doll! Love the cuddle times.
I can't believe it's been a month since I've seen him! Give them both squeezes from me!
What cute boys you have!!! I love CJ cheesy smiles and how he just loves Ethan. How are you doing with two?
So many cute pictures!! Ethan is absolutely adorable and I LOVE how CJ loves to cuddle and hold Ethan. Such a great big brother! I sent CJ and Ethan a little something yesterday. Hopefully you'll get it soon! Let me know if it doesn't get there in the next few days. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you all again and meet little Ethan!
He is just beautiful! Love the pictures of the boys together. How tall is CJ? He looks like he could be as tall as Zach. Such a cutie, and I love those grins! Glad you're feeling better. Lots o' love!
Post a Comment