CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ethan 2 Months!

one month

I feel like I am so behind....Ethan is two months old now. It hardly seems possible!

He weigh in at 10lbs (15%) was 22 1/4 " (25%) Head size 15 1/4 (20%)

The doctor said he is healthy and couldn't be better! We have to agree. Can you tell that he is bigger? We are so glad that he has grown but still remains tiny. He has rolled over, grabs items, starting to talk and loves to suck his thumb. His mama isn't thrilled about, and pulls his thumb out when he puts it in his mouth.

Poor little guy after shots. He did good but afterward s was miserable for about 24 hrs!

WE love having out sticks his thumb in, it is in for the long haul, and I really have to tug on it to get it out! It still remains unknown who will win this battle!

Love this shot..this is what CJ wants to do almost every morning. He is such a great big brother!

Love this hat. Thanks again Aunt Sam, Uncle Sam and Hollie!

First time going to church, went with Grandpa and Grandma! CJ was proud to show him off!

Crazy CJ!

Finally our sleepy little one. It is so much fun to have another son, to say CJ loves him is really an understatement,and we feel so lucky, blessed,and honored to have Ethan in our family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so Darling Tammy!! and CJ looks so happy in all those pictures. From the mother of a thumb sucker who is still trying to break the habit at 4. Don't let him fall asleep sucking it!!! Under no circumstances is this a good thing, and it only gets worse to fight the battle when they are older. Our doctor said to let it go and try and break her of it when she could understand. It doesn't work, and even though she tries it's impossibly hard at night. Make him have a binkie that you can throw away! Just my opinion of course but I'm in the middle of the "other side" of this habit and it isn't pretty.

Bekah and Lance said...

He does look bigger! I think you will loose the thumb battle Tammy! :) Most kids grow out of it on their own, so hopefully he'll be one of them.

provobaileys said...

He is such a cute little guy. He is very little. Looks like one of my babies they were always small for about 12 months.

mrs. jar said...

AHHH these pictures are the sweetest thing. I love this brotherly love, there is no denying that these two little boys are brothers! And CJ is going to be such a good big bro. I personally know nothing about the thumb sucking thing except that I think it is the most adorable picture! Gracie hasn't ever so much sucked on her thumb/fingers as she does chew on them. But man, does she love that binkie! That could be our battle! Good advise though from Camy.

Anyway, he IS just beautiful and getting SO big! How many kids do you have tomorrow? I need a baby fix. Mine seems to have grown up over night. ;)

McCall said...

I can’t believe how big Ethan has grown in just one month. It’s so incredible!!! And I love that CJ is so excited. You can tell that he genuinely loves his brother in those pictures.