There is another one similar and that I like a bit more but it won't post for some reason!
This last two are my favorite of the two of them together. We love that CJ loves his brother "too much" as he says! We are so blessed to have such wonder, handsome, and adorable boys! Thanks you to our birth mom's Tenesha and Stephanie!









11 comments:
Adorable. I love the last one and that CJ and Ethan are making the same face. Your boys are so cute!
They turned out so darling! The last one is still my favorite! They're definitely brothers!
What great pictures. Did you take them. They are adorable boys.
Oh my heck I love your boys! Those are the cutest pictures!!!
Great Pics. I love seeing updates of the boys. I hope we get to see them sometime this year.
Such sweet boys. Keep the pictures coming. Aunt Lu
My 36 year old cousin just made contact for the first time with his birth mom this week. His adoptive mom made a post on her blog that was a picture timeline of my cousins life for his birth mom and family.... It was really nice. :) I know kind of a random story, but thought you might like it!
These pictures are soooooo cute!
handsome boys, indeed!! too cute!!
You, my friend, are a very blessed mother. These little boys are so lucky to have you and Josh too! They are absolutely beautiful. We love your family and feel blessed to have you in our lives.
These are such amazing pictures!! What beautiful boys you have. You truly are so very blessed
Post a Comment