So my cousin Lance and his wife Bekah and their son Carter stopped by for a visit! It was so great to see them. Now let me explain the Title! Lance's Dad is my mom's brother and his mom is my Dad's niece. My Parents set them up! So my Uncle on my mom's side married my cousin on my Dad's side. Does that makes sense? So Lance is my first and second cousin and our children our second and third cousins. Which means we see each other at every family reunion! So if you are confused just let me know if you want more explanation. It took Josh awhile before he figured it out.
CJ loved having them visit. I think poor Lance ran all over with him more than he sat and visited. I am glad they were able to stop by and have dinner with us. It was nice to finally meet little Carter, after all he is 7 months old now. Thanks Bekah for letting us know you were coming through town!
The two little guys were very curious about one another. I think Carter liked being the bigger one! He spotted Ethan's binky and went in for the snatch. Ethan just went with it, not real sure of what was happening but very intent on watching Carter. It was so fun to watch. I hope these two see much more of each other.
3 comments:
Twice related cousins. Love it. We have one of those situations in our family as well. Kinda funny!
Look how alert little Ethan is! He is getting so big. I love the picture of the two cousins together.
It was so fun seeing you guys! And it was nice to have a nice break and visit during out drive. I know Carter enjoyed it!
Wow, I am confused. But then again I really don't get much of anything these days. Ethan is so little and so cute. I can wait to see him in person.
Post a Comment