Alright I hardly ever put pictures of myself on here so ignore how horrible I look! we decided to color Easter eggs a bit early due to the fact we were going to go to Wyoming to visit my Aunt and Uncle. Here are some pictures of our fun night!
Our Boys! Do you love C's "fake" smile?
I think there were about 14 eggs that were pink, mostly dyed by CJ! Don't worry Daddy one day pink wont' be his favorite color!
These last two are my favorite from that night. CJ is such a great big brother and loves having his picture taken with Ethan! They are truly great little buddies! I hope that continues as they get older. After we were all done I walked back into the kitchen and found CJ just looking at all the eggs. I couldn't help but take a picture! Wonder what he was truly thinking?
2 comments:
Your boys are adorable! I love CJ's "smile" LOL!
what fun. I love the picture of CJ pondering over the eggs.
Post a Comment