So CJ's birthday is in July, I know I am so slow. We have lots of pictures because I take a lot but he had a friend party and a family party so I had to include some from both. He wanted a pirate party this year. We had pin the treasure on the map, made treasure chested while dressed as pirates and pinatas! I think he had a great time! We also made homemade pizzas, I think the kids and adults for that matter enjoyed it! I am still having a hard time believing that CJ is 4 now and so grown up. I am so glad he is ours!
The CAKE!
(cupcakes)
(cupcakes)
I just love this shot!
They were tough little pinatas...had to finally rip them open for the goodies inside!
Ethan liked the balloons and watching everyone!
Bring on the Gifts!
His loot!
This is the gift that mom and dad got however...because it came in the mail lady he would tell everyone the mail lady gave it to him. He thinks we have the best mail lady ever! Finally after several days and many talks he now says it is from mom and dad!He was so excited and just couldn't believe his little eyes!
5 comments:
That is so fun! I love the cupcake cake...where did you get it from?! It looks like a great time. He is growing up so fast! Pretty soon, it will be Ethan! Ok, I will shut my mouth.
That is a great party theme. I need to use that one..
I can't beleive CJ is 4! Time flies extra fast when you live out of state. He is too cute.
What a fun party!! I love the cake!!
Hello there! I am sorry that I haven't talked to you for a while. Things just get crazy in life right. Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they are... and your new little one Ethan. He is a doll. Congratulations I am glad that you guys now have two. Fun. We are now in Denver and doing great, but doing job interviews... where or where will we be who knows. Hope to talk to you soon.
Love
Jessica
Post a Comment