CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010-warning lots of pictures!

I am so far behind I am just starting again. Here are our little guys. The Dragon trainer and his dragon! They had a great time. Ethan learned that he really not only likes to see what is in the candy bucket but eating the wrappers is in fact fun. CJ loved having his brother with him and was so proud to tell everyone he was his dragon. CJ had a costume parade at preschool. It was fun to hear him sing some fun Halloween songs and be so proud that his family and special friends came to watch him. He did a great job!

We went trick or treating with friends at Macey's . Where CJ thought he could take candy out of the bins and fill his bucket up, and was very sad when we told him he could. We also went trick or treating with cousin Hollie and Aunt Sam. Those two little one had a blast despite the rain! CJ was a little sad that Ethan stayed home with Dad, Uncle Sam and baby Malerie in the warm house to pass out candy. After a bit more cousins arrived and we got a group picture minus the two babies. All in all it was a great night and we had a great time. Lots of playing, candy and visiting! Thanks Sam for letting us come over and enjoy the night!



Oh what will they be next year? CJ says Batman and Robin! We shall see!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

SOOOO cute! What handsome little boys you have!

Thanks for your kind comments on the blog--I'm glad you're enjoying the giveaway!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Tammy! CJ and Ethan are getting so big and they as handsome as ever. I can't believe I still have not met Ethan yet. They are just adorable! Love ya!

Julie N. said...

So cute and fun! Your boys are too cute. I love it! And I love all the pics. CJ's b-day looks like it was awesome. You are an amazing momma!

Samantha said...

That picture is so crazy of all our little monkeys! I love it! Thanks again for coming. We had so much fun with you guys!