CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 06, 2010

April 20th

On the 20Th is Josh's birthday!I think Josh enjoyed his birthday this year, not to exciting but then again that is what he loves. I made him apple German pancakes with buttermilk syrup for breakfast, made his lunch, and for dinner we had Chicken Noodle soup, and cheese cake all made from scratch. Not too exciting but he loves just hanging out at home with his family so maybe it wasn't too bad of a day for him! I even managed to surprise him with a psp for his birthday!




I think he was happy!

Also on the 20th Ethan was officially 3 months old! He is getting so big. CJ still loves to give him kisses and loves every day and Ethan LOVES it! I am so glad that they are already great buddies! Ethan is talking so much now, and smiley smiley little guy! He is grabbing at toys and has started taking the binkie in and out of his mouth. He loves music and really is a happy little guy! He is amazing and we are so blessed to have him in our family!

5 comments:

Tosha said...

happy bday josh! sounds like you made it an awesome day for him tammy. your boys are so cute!

Samantha said...

I love that last one of Ethan! Sooo cute!

Kris said...

Happy late bday Josh!! Hey, we need to do a play date. when is a good day. call me.

Angie said...

I remember this day! Those pancakes were awesome. Is this the same day you taught me how to make noodles?
Anywho...love the picture of CJ kissing baby. Too sweet!
Love you,
Angie

Angie said...

Oh my heck!!! I just saw CJ's pics on that site in your side bar, JNC photography! Why haven't I seen those before, and where are they? He looks so good! We've got to talk about this...
Hugs,
Angie