CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does anyone know?

So I am thinking I need to change the name of my blog since we no longer are just the parents of CJ. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do this? Any help is much appreciated!

Here's a picture to make this less boring! This is one of my most favorites! My boys love stories read to them and will bring me books throughout the day. However, they really love it when their Dada reads to them!

Thanks honey for being a great Dada...you are one in a trillion! We love you!!

6 comments:

provobaileys said...

No idea about changing the name, but I love the picture. The best thing that has happened around here is when the girls started taking their books to Lance to read. Yeah. It was great to see him read so well, but also that they were all self contained, helping each other.

Tosha said...

my sister in law just created a whole new blog when they had thier second child. im guessing thats the only way to do it but im not 100% for sure

mrs. jar said...

I know how to do it. I will come help you!

Lynn said...

Daddies that read are worth their weight in gold. I have been informed that when Meghan's Daddy gets home I don't get to read to her anymore, because daddy does it better.

Sandal Wearing Adventurist said...

yes i know how to do it. change the name of the blog that is. oh mrs. jar can help and obviously lives a little closer.

Sandal Wearing Adventurist said...

oh wait, you already changed it. silly me.